Untreated asphalt will deteriorate. The asphalt binder that holds the pavement together begins to oxidize and weather soon after installation. If moisture penetrates the asphalt, it causes further damage and deterioration of your pavement.
Our pavement sealer replenishes the binder that is lost through the weather and aging process. The sealer provides the maximum protection against environmental distress, and restores the original color to your asphalt which greatly enhances the overall appearance of your property.
Why should you sealcoat your driveway?
1. Resists gas, oil, and salt damage
2. Prevents oxidation
3. Stops weather damage caused by the sun, rain, snow, and frost
4. Stops the aging process
5. Helps ease maintenance (driveway easier to sweep, and snow melts much quicker)
6. Beautifies pavement giving your driveway that new driveway look
7. Our sealer is industrial quality, so it’s a little more expensive but we believe it’s worth it. Our prices are very competitive